MyLocumManager ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your name and address
- Your phone number and e-mail address
- Your GMC number and date of birth
- The information included in any documents you complete or online services to which you subscribe
- Information you complete in relation to our client surveys.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 6 months.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
The information you provide to us when using this Website will be processed for the following reasons:
- To administer your user account with us
- To process any request for advice or information supplied by us
- To customise this Website according to your interests
- To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations and
- To process any application made by you for a position with us
Additionally we may contact you from time to time by post and/or telephone to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services. If you do not wish to receive additional information from us, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on the new account registration form or by e-mailing: email@example.com
We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction. From time to time we may be called upon to demonstrate our maintenance of certain professional standards as set by appropriate authorities and/or to satisfy our auditors and/or to comply with regulations in relation to money laundering or other statutory requirements. If you do not consent to our production of your details for this purpose only as an exception to our duty of confidentiality, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on the new account registration form.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate, write to us at the above address or email: email@example.com
To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access. When you register for a user account with us you will be required to adhere to the security provisions set out in our terms and conditions.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.