Important pension submission changes launching tomorrow 20th December
Tomorrow, PCSE is launching a new online form for GP payments, pension administration & queries.
What is the online form for?
The online form will replace the current email method of sending forms and raising queries.
Postal submission of forms will remain unaffected.
The online form will be used to:
- Submit all pension forms and payments to PCSE
- Raise queries regarding payments
- Find guidance on pensions and payments
What this means for you:
- From tomorrow you can no longer email your pension forms or queries to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instead all pension forms and queries must be submitted using the new online form, which can be found here: https://pcse.england.nhs.uk/contact-us. Once on this form select ‘GP Pension’ or ‘GP Payment’ from the ‘Type of enquiry’ drop down box.
- You CAN continue to post your forms and cheques. The postal address is Primary Care Support England, PO Box 350, Darlington, DL1 9QN.
You can find out more information on the PCSE site here