Important information about making pension payments with BACS (England only)
When submitting your Locum A and B forms you must submit a copy of your BACS submission confirming the date of payment and amount paid.
• Payments are to be made to:
Bank: Nat West
Account name: NHS England
Account Number: 10014896
Sort Code: 60-70-80
• Quote Reference as: PCSE-Q47-LOCUM (plus surname or initials)
• Once payment has been made submit Locum A and B forms either by e-mail to [email protected] or by post to the address below.
Primary Care Support England
3 Caxton Road
• If the forms are being submitted by email the Subject Header should read Locum Payment – (and your surname and initials) and the forms should be scanned and sent as a single PDF attachment with the Locum B at the front together with a copy of the BACS submission.
- If the forms are submitted by post the envelope should be marked Locum Pension.
- Please ensure that a copy of the BACS submission is enclosed with the forms. We suggest you keep a copy for your own records
- All emails received are acknowledged then sent for processing.
- Forms must be submitted within 10 weeks as per pension regulations.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the Pensions Section, Primary Care Support England, Preston Office by e-mail to [email protected] or telephone 01772 221444.